Did you fall in love with the Regency-era romance of the Duke of Hastings and Daphne Bridgerton? If so, then you’re not alone, as a record-breaking 82 million households watched the Netflix series in its first month, making Bridgerton Netflix’s biggest success to date! Besides the romantic tensions and lavish fashions, we were transfixed by the beautiful locations featured in the show.
7-Day, 6-Night Bridgerton Travel Package offered at $2,700 per person*
With this in mind, we developed the Bridgerton Travel Package and a charming itinerary that will give your clients the full regency experience that captures the magic of Bridgerton. In the company of expert local guides, clients will explore the most famous and instantly recognizable filming locations in London, Bath and Windsor while staying in 19th century-styled boutique hotels. This is definitely a trip that will leave you swooning!
Bridgerton Travel Package Includes
- Arrival airport transfer with luxury car
- 3-nights in London at the 5-star Royal Horseguards Hotel, Deluxe double room, incl. breakfast
- Private half-day tour to Hampton Court Place (Queen Charlotte’s residence)
- Small group Best of British Walking Food Tour
- Private full-day Bridgerton Tour includes Rangers House (Bridgerton House), St James’s Palace (The Gentleman’s Club), Windsor Castle Park (multiple outdoor scenes) and The Royal Crescent in Bath (the Featherington’s home.)
- 3-nights in Bath at the 4-star Hotel Indigo, Superior double room incl. breakfast
- Admission to the historic Roman Baths & Bath Abbey
- Admission to the rooftop Thermae Bath Spa (Britain’s oldest thermal spa)
- Departure transfer from Bath to Heathrow Airport
- DAY 1: Arrival into London Heathrow airport and transfer to Royal Horseguards Hotel (3 nights).
- DAY 2: Half-day tour of Hampton Court Palace (Queen Charlotte’s residence) with expert guide and round-trip transfers.
- DAY 3: Small group best of British food walking tour with upgraded drinks package. Opportunity to try delicious fish & chips, world famous sausage rolls, English cheeses, and local beer and cider amongst others.
- DAY 4: Full-day Bridgerton tour with driver-guide including Rangers House (Bridgerton House), St James’s Palace (The Gentleman’s Club), Windsor Castle Park (multiple outdoor scenes) & The Royal Crescent in Bath (the Featherington’s home). Tour finishes at Hotel Indigo Bath (3 nights).
- DAY 5: Admission to the historic Roman Baths & the picturesque Bath Abbey.
- DAY 6: Day at leisure to visit the Holburne Museum (Danbury Manor) and Pickled Greens café (Madame Delacroix’s atelier). That evening admission to the rooftop Thermae Bath Spa, with magnificent views over the city.
- DAY 7: Transfer to London Heathrow airport for departure flight.
Contact us to learn more about our special Bridgerton Travel Package.